Nrby uses your device's location services to alert you of nearby SmartPins that have geofences attached to them. This can be helpful in alerting you of road hazards, general issues, a job/sale opportunity, and more.
If you're using an iOS device, you have 3 location settings to choose from:
- Always: We may collect location information from the time you open the Nrby app. This includes when your app is in the background.
- While using the app: We may collect location information when the app is visible on screen. If a feature needs your location in the background, we'll ask for your permission. You'll get a notice on screen if location is being collected in the background when you are in the "While Using" setting.
- Never: This option disables location information for the Nrby app. You will not be able to use the Nrby app.
To manage location settings on your device:
- Open your device's Settings
- Tap "Privacy," then "Location Services"
- Tap "Nrby"
- Select "Always," "While Using the App," or "Never"