As we all know, data is king! One question we are frequently asked is how can I access my data in Nrby. It’s actually very simple. Nrby has a lot of reporting capabilities, but we only need to focus on one reporting option – SmartPin by Age Report.
In the SmartPin by Age Report, Nrby allows users to set filters and then export the resulting view. Let’s walk thru an example on how to filter and export based on the following parameters.
Date Range: July 1, 2019 – Nov 30, 2019
Mobile User: email@example.com
SmartPins: Broken Primary and Broken Lashing Wire
Status: All SmartPins – Active and Deleted
Setting up a Filter
1. From the Nrby Dashboard click on Reports to the left of the Map.
2. SmartPin by Age is the default report. To set up the filter Click on the Show Filter Options near the center of the page.
3. To set up the filter for the data outlined above. Start by selecting the SmartPin. Open the SmartPin drop down and check all the SmartPins you want to include in the report. If you do not select any SmartPins the report will include ALL SmartPins.
- Similar to SmartPins you can also filter on the Jurisdiction. Again the default is ALL jurisdictions. Since my sample data doesn’t require any jurisdiction we will ignore and go with the default.
4. To filter on the SmartPin creator start entering an email address and the system will auto populate the
matches based o the first group of characters. Select the user that you want to include in the filter. You can add as many users to the filter as you want, and again the default would be ALL users. You could also filter on last updated (completed) if needed. Again the default is ALL last updated.
5. Select the start and end dates for the filter. Leaving the dates blank defaults to all dates.
6. Once your filters look correct hit the Apply Filter button to apply.
7. At this point you should see a filtered list of SmartPins based o your filter settings. Please note, this only includes Active SmartPins. To include Deleted SmartPins, open the Active Only drop down and select Include Deleted.
8. Now you should see the resulting data based o the set filters for active and deleted (completed) SmartPins. You can always go back and adjust the filters as needed. You can access the SmartPin information for any SmartPin in the filtered list by clicking on the SmartPin name on the left hand side. This includes active and deleted (completed) SmartPins. Once you have exactly what you want it’s easy to exports as a .csv file. Just hit the Export Table on the far right.
- Please note, when you export in this manner ALL the Attributes will be included in the export. If you want to filter and limit the attributes, use the “Show Attributes Columns” drop down. All selected (checked) attributes will be included in the filtered table and exported file.